Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We had a great Valentine's Day! Nate had a party at school and received many valentines from his classmates and candy. When I picked him up from school he was a "special delivery" and looked so cute. When we got home from school the boys made special presents for daddy.

When Mike got home from work he had very beautiful flowers for me and on Saturday morning there was a card and a box of chocolate waiting for me. I have the best hubby!! The boys gave Mike their special presents and the boys got a little something from mom and dad to.

The day was great! Here are some pics for you to enjoy!

Love to you all!

Nathan writing out his valentines to his classmates.

Ian helping Nate!

Making special gifts for Daddy





The flowers Mike gave me and the ones in front of the vase are ones Nate made at school.

My Special Delivery! (he is not happy about wearing it!)

A little blurry but Ian wanted to wear it also!

The message!

No comments:

Post a Comment