Monday, January 26, 2009

He loves his big brother.....

For the past couple nights at dinner time, Ian will not eat if Mike or I are the ones feeding him with a spoon. But, he will eat if Nate does it!!! Who would have thought that this would be the case. It is rather cute and makes me smile to see Nate helping his little brother. It is times like this that I feel so blessed to have my boys. I truly hope that as they grow there will be more times that they are there for each other.

Love to you all.

Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. Ya know, with life as busy/crazy as it is and how my kids fight, it really is nice to see them do something nice for eachother once in a while. It doesn't happen often but when you are lucky enough to witness it, it makes you smile. :) I hope your boys continue to love eachother! (And not drive you crazy like me)

    Love and miss you,
    Krystal
    http://www.mom2abcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete